In this episode of the Indie Show series, we chatted with entrepreneur Natalie Franke Hayes
Natalie Franke Hayes is an entrepreneur, mobilization marketer, community builder, and neuroscience nerd. As one of the Founders of the Rising Tide Society and the Head of Community at HoneyBook, she leads tens of thousands of creatives and small business owners while fostering a spirit of community over competition. She lives in San Francisco with her husband, Huey, and dog, Hunter, consumes copious amounts of coffee every day, and enjoys traveling to new cities with a camera in hand.
- How a team can really help create a community for a leader
- Natalie s entrepreneurial story
- How the Rising Tide Society was built off of isolation
- Social Media and advice for business owners
- Understanding the human mind and Technology
- How video marketing can influence your audience Advice
- Rising Tide Monthly Guide
- Social Media and glorifying successful entrepreneurship
- Mental illness as a business owner
- Community over Competition: what the idea means
- Team-based creatives and collaboratives
- Tuesdays together
Quotes from Natalie
- You can get social proof, with a following.
- These platforms are not the be all end all, these are just the tools to drive people to our places.
- Failure is only failure if you don’t get back up.
- Find communities and dig roots.
Watch our interview with Natalie below — hit the play button and enjoy
The Indie Show is a live chat hosted by Joey Vitale, the attorney for creatives behind Indie Law. Every week, Joey brings on a business expert to shed light on different aspects of running a creative business.