In this episode of the Indie Show series, we chatted with John Marcoux
Founder of 105F, John has been teaching hot yoga & meditation (almost) daily since 2001. An attorney, author and public speaker, too, John has spent the last couple of years lecturing to law firms about identifying and escaping cognitive traps that demoralize and sicken the adversarial mind.
Watch our interview with John — hit the play button and enjoy!
Discussed in this episode:
- 01:00 Intro to John’s Hot Yoga
- 02:35 Beginner’s yoga class
- 06:38 When the student is ready, the teacher appears
- 10:15 How yoga helps reduce stress
- 13:47 John’s inspiration to start a studio
- 18:24 Amazing first 10 years of business
- 24:12 Yoga as a power button
- 31:30 Ideas for business empire
- 35:36 Generosity Economy
- 37:00 Best posture for stressed people
- 38:06 Tips on postures
- 43:57 Wrapping up
Prefer an audio experience?
We got you.
Check out John’s business, 105F:
Connect with John on social media!
You can find more Indie Show episodes at www.indielaw.tv — and tune in live at www.indielaw.live. The Indie Show is a live chat hosted by Joey Vitale, the attorney for creatives behind Indie Law. Every week, Joey brings on a business expert to shed light on different aspects of running a creative business.