Kent Heckel joins the Indie Show, again!
Content creator, Social media connoisseur and now turned platform manipulator Kent Heckel is a 22 year old who learned his way through social media by having his ear to the ground. College drop out now bringing his last few years of work to light.
– When Kent started vloggin
– What the Dark Web is
– What some things that are working for product shop owners
– What support can look like for business owners
– How Instagram comments have changed
– Why Twitter is important and why you should be on it
– Apps to share other peoples content
– Intentionally engaging with content
– How Kent makes time to create and engage
The Indie Show is a live chat hosted by Joey Vitale, the attorney for creatives behind Indie Law. Every week, Joey brings on a business expert to shed light on different aspects of running a creative business. We go live most Thursdays at 2 pm CT. Like and follow the Indie Law page so you don’t miss out on future episodes!