In this episode of the Indie Show series, we chatted with Ian Anderson Gray
Ian is a Confident Live Marketing Coach and founder of Seriously Social. He’s an international speaker, trainer, teacher, web developer and consultant. He has a passion for helping people with their live video confidence and making the techno-babble of live video and social media marketing easy to understand. He trained as a professional classical singer and is a geek, husband, and dad to two kids. He’s rather partial to Indian food and single malt whisky and lives near Manchester in the UK.
Watch our interview with Ian below — hit the play button and enjoy!
Discussed in this episode:
- 00:39 Ian’s “Live Video” beginning
- 03:20 Talents and desires made it happen
- 05:57 Software and how to move live video to desktop
- 12:33 Equipment guide and adjustments
- 23:05 Camera, Mic, settings
- 30:35 Lighting and background
- 36:00 Content and how to deliver
- 38:32 Preparation prior to the opening
- 41:55 The extra value of replay
- 47:05 Looking at the camera
- 50:05 Attention vs distraction while broadcasting
- 53:45 Performance on the show
- 57:19 Engagements of the viewers
- 01:03:30 How to utilise Ian’s tools?
Check out Ian’s speaker page:
Connect with Ian on social media!
You can find more Indie Show episodes at www.indielaw.tv — and tune in live at www.indielaw.live. The Indie Show is a live chat hosted by Joey Vitale, the attorney for creatives behind Indie Law. Every week, Joey brings on a business expert to shed light on different aspects of running a creative business.