Garrett Moon joins the Indie Show!
Garrett Moon is the CEO and Co-Founder at CoSchedule, the web’s most popular marketing calendar and the fastest growing startup in North Dakota. Ranked as the best business tool built by a startup on Entrepreneur.com, CoSchedule helps more than 9,000 marketing teams stay organized in 100+ countries around the world.
Garrett is the author of the “10x Marketing Formula” and has been blogging/speaking about content marketing, social media marketing, and startup business for more than seven years. He’s been featured on sites like Entrepreneur, Forbes, Adweek, and Content Marketing Institute.
· 0:21 Garrett Moon, co-founder of CoSchedule
· 0:32 Garrett’s Story
· 8:24 Garrett’s Book the 10X Marketing Formula: Your Blueprint for Creating Competition-Free Content That Stands Out and Gets Results
· 8:44 https://www.amazon.com/10x-Marketing…/dp/B0793FQ6DD
· 11:08 Actionable Marketing Podcast – CoSchedule: https://coschedule.com/podcast
· 15:29 Free PDF: https://coschedule.com/blog/content-plan-template/
· 17:37 Focusing in business
· 22:01 What a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is
· 31:37 Where Garrett sees the future of content going
· 34:41 Social campaign templates
The Indie Show is a live chat hosted by Joey Vitale, the attorney for creatives behind Indie Law – Trademark Law for Creatives. Every week, Joey brings on a business expert to shed light on different aspects of running a creative business. We go live most Thursdays at 2 pm CT. Like and follow the Indie Law – Trademark Law for Creatives page so you don’t miss out on future episodes!