In this episode of the Indie Show series, we chatted with Caitlyn Allen.
Caitlyn Allen is a virtual business sidekick who works with a lot of thriving creative businesses, including the Indie Law team! Caitlyn loves being there to help in any way necessary, like those multi-purpose tools you can use for just about everything! Fun fact about her: when she is not supporting entrepreneurs, she’s usually chasing cacti and scorpions out in the Sonoran desert.
In this episode, we’re going to learn more about Caitlyn’s journey, the importance of having an assistant in your business, and lessons she’s learned along the way.
Watch our interview with Caitlyn Allen — hit the play button and enjoy!
Discussed in this episode:
- 01:36 How Caitlyn started her business
- 05:58 What she recommends for when a business owner is ready to bring in help
- 09:00 Why you should be documenting steps in your business and delegation
- 13:35 What she works on with her clients
- 16:52 How team mistakes mean that a business owner may have not explained properly or communicated well enough
- 20:59 What to have ready to start a team
Check out Caitlyn Allen’s business, Caitlyn Allen, LLC:
Connect with Arianne Foulks on social media!
You can find more Indie Show episodes at www.indielaw.tv — and tune in live at www.indielaw.live. The Indie Show is a live chat hosted by Joey Vitale, the attorney for creatives behind Indie Law. Every week, Joey brings on a business expert to shed light on different aspects of running a creative business.